Residential Roofing Specialist in Atlanta
Trust The Cool Roofing Company for All Your Home Roofing Needs
Residential roofing repair takes expertise that goes beyond building a new roof. Identifying the problem and properly fixing it requires more than just spraying sealant. At The Cool Roofing Company, our professional roofers take great pride in going the extra mile and repairing roofs correctly, saving you both money and the unnecessary stress. With decades of experience, our team is equipped with the proper materials, tools, and knowledge to identify and solve your roof problems expertly. We also make sure you receive the services you need at a price you can afford.
Whether you want shingles, slate, metal, tile, or shake roofing, our team can do it all. We have the materials and experience at our disposal to roof any residential property.
If you need a free quote, professional advice, or free roof inspection, we're always here. Contact us today!
Repairing vs. Installing a Brand-New Roof
Are your shingles curling, falling off, or discolored? Is your roof sagging, leaking, or cracked? Are your rain gutters clogged with black sediment from your shingles? These are all signs that your roof is beginning to show its age, so if the answer is yes to some or all of these questions, it is time to call in a roofing expert. There's no need to fret, however, because it is more likely that your roof only needs repairs. But how can you know for sure?
Residential roof repair has always been one of our top services, so based on extensive experience and knowledge, we have found that there are three main things to take into consideration.
The following three questions will help you discern whether your roof needs to be completely replaced or simply repaired:
- Is your roof more than 15-20 years old?
- Are there visible signs of serious water damage, sagging, or heavily damaged singles?
- Are a majority of your shingles curling, visibly damaged, or heavily discolored?
If the answer to these questions is no, then it's highly likely your roof can be repaired. To get a definitive answer on the scope of your roofing repair needs, make sure to contact The Cool Roofing Company. Our professional and highly skilled roofing contractors will conduct a thorough inspection of your roof, determine the state of it, and provide you with a detailed report. We will advise you on the best course of action, and in coordination with you, start the repair project as soon as possible, whenever it suits you.
Our roofing professionals specialized in all types of roof repairs and will expertly and efficiently deal with your roofing needs. Our roof repair services in Atlanta include repairing the damages after hail, storm, wind, or any similar water damages that occur after inclement weather. We will repair all your roof leaks, prevent the damage from spreading (causing greater complications like mold growth), or even complete a full roof replacement.
Residential Roof Installation
When your roof is, however, too damaged, dated, and old to serve its proper function, it is time for a new one. Your best roofing company in Atlanta provides the highest-quality roof replacement and new roof installation services and will take good care of you. We provide full service when it comes to roof replacement, and with us, you only get the best.
Our roofing contractors employ some of the best, most innovative methods when it comes to new roof installations and replacement using the latest, state-of-the-art equipment.
We are experienced and trained in all types of roofing systems and materials including:
- Asphalt Shingles – Asphalt shingles are one of the most affordable roofing materials, and therefore a very popular choice in Georgia. At the same time, they are very durable and weather resistant and can come in many different styles and colors.
- Metal Roofing – Metal roofs can also be adapted to nearly any roof and home style. They are energy-efficient, have a long service life, and therefore come highly recommended. They are very low-maintenance and will not require any repairs.
- Wood Shakes – Wood shakes are also an energy-efficient roof material, and they also provide very good insulation for your home. This is a natural material that will add structural stability to your home, as well as some style and character.
- Slate Roofing – Slate is one of the most beautiful and durable roof materials. It is very high in demand due to its fire and weather resistance, as well as unrivaled aesthetic appeal and environmentally friendly features.
- Tile Roofing – Tile roofs are a very durable and low-maintenance roofing solution. It is a high-quality material, as well as an inexpensive one. It comes in many different styles, shapes, and colors, and is an overall a great investment
All the roofing materials we deal with are premium quality, and after we are done, you will have a new roof that will last you a lifetime.
Our Guarantee Makes Us Your Trusted Atlanta Roofers
We believe it's our people that make us special. Our team is certified or approved by the manufacturers of all roofing products and systems, and we guarantee your new roof will be covered by their warranty.
We work to take great care in maintaining your home's condition, as well as your surrounding property and put substantial effort to work with minimal disruption. We leave your house just the way it was, with a cool new roof that will last.
Give us a call at (770) 599-5606 to request a free estimate for residential roofing in Atlanta, Blue Ridge, Carrollton, or nearby.